Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Weird Episode

Just had a very weird episode. Not the first, maybe the 6th in about as many months, one yesterday. I feel really, really bad. Instead of beating, my heart feels like it is "squishing" and I feel like it's hard to breath. . like there is water in my lungs. There are various muscular pains in my back and chest and I get nauseated and dizzy.

This time I leaned back in my chair and when I stretched to give my lungs more room to get air, there was a good deal popping and there was a bit of easing of the pain. In some ways the symptoms are similar to what women who have survived heart attacks say they endured . . otoh, stretching and breathing seems to alleviate the pain. I still feel like someone is pressing a finger into my back about heart level and to the left of my spine. And the stress has caused all the muscles in my mid-section, which I had gotten to relax more lately, to tense up.

Interesting. We'll have to see if anything comes of this.

No comments: