Thursday, April 26, 2007

YAY for my online Food Log

I think this is going to help A LOT in keeping me on track or, rather, keeping me from letting getting off track last longer. I have been sick for the last week and a half. Between horrific menstrual pain and a bout of food poisoning, I just did not do well. And my food log shows it. I didn't keep it correctly, didn't even go back and try to at least guess at what I ate. It was grim.

Now, had this been a paper log, it would be under a couch or bed at this time and I wouldn't have the energy to find it. So I would just lapse back into not paying attention to my diet and how I feel. But because my food log is online, accessible from anywhere I can get on a computer, I have been able to drag myself back to keeping it . . .and to thinking about the consequences of eating bad stuff. (I'm pretty sure the food poisoning was not at all helped by eating junk food last weekend because I was still feeling crappy from my period.)

Anyway, I feel quite hopeful that this is the beginning of a long and beautiful relationship that helps me completely change my lifestyle!

No comments: