Thursday, March 15, 2007

Official Relaunch

This blog has been around for a long while but I never actually did much with it. That is about to change. As I've struggled with separation and impending divorce and depression and fibromyalgia and trying to find some love, I've realized that at the base of most of my worst feelings is shame at my weight and the, probably false, belief that my husband rejected me because I'm fat.

So, number one goal is to take off the 80 pounds I've put on in the last three years of being ill and an additional 40 or so. I'll be weighing in at my TOPS chapter tonight and I'll have that in the Food and Exercise blog listed in the links, but I'll have to figure out a quick way to show that.

Wish me luck, guys and gals, today my weight, tomorrow the world.

No comments: