Monday, March 26, 2007

Would You Like To Make That a Combo?

I am at the drive thru of a fast food restaurant because my son needs some food at work (his boss is out and he can't close the shop to go and get food) and I need to get it quick and get back to my own workplace. I have decided on fish and chips for myself, in keeping with my plan to get sea food at least three times a week in order to increase my intake of omega-3 fatty acids. Well, sea food such as it is. I know, baby steps, baby steps . . I'll get there. Anyway, as I order, the cashier offers me the option to upgrade and get a soft drink.

I actually thought about it for just a brief moment, but I guess my mantra "no high fructose corn syrup" is starting to take root again, as I said, "No." No. It was that easy. What took me so long?

No comments: