Friday, March 16, 2007

Really Bad Night Last Night

And after I bragged how I don't have trouble falling asleep. Of course, it wasn't the falling asleep that was the problem. It was waking up around 3a with a really painful neck and my CPAP just not fitting right. I tried going back to sleep, after taking 600 mg of ibuprofen, just curling up without the CPAP. But the sleep was fitful and full of dreams I can't remember.

I'm trying to find a way to focus my weight loss energy. Those of you who know me know I am like a ferrett mentally . . .any new idea pulls me off track. But I think my "leveling" idea is valid and am researching types of exercise to include. I am probably just a bit above the lowest functioning I have ever been. So I have to start slow.

I figure I can divide up the types of training kind of like they do stats in a video game: strength, stamina and agility. That would be, of course, strength, endurance and flexibility in my real world. I'm researching what the best sorts of things are to include, I'll keep you updated.

No comments: