Friday, October 06, 2006

Gained a Pound

But it's Jenni's fault. I was going to skip dinner, since I had a sandwich at 2p, but when I came home she had these huge baked potatoes ready to eat with shredded chicken, monterey jack cheese, sour cream . . .mmmmmmmmm. ::SIGH::

The TOPS meeting was awesome. It was the first time Michelle heard about Mike and Kathleen moving out, so she had to have the details. I have tried to be fuzzy on the details. She was immediately scandalized that Mike and Kathleen might be having an affair. I hastened to assure her that was not the reason they were sent away. That it was because I was being ignored. We talk quite a bit while waiting for the meeting to start. At one point I told her how I would go in and tell Mike I was tired, I was going to bed. . .and that he said he could never figure out how that was an invitation to join me. She was speechless. She could not believe that an intelligent man didn't recognize a come on like that. Which made me feel better. I kept thinking I was being unreasonable.

After the meeting Pam gave me her usual hug. Then she grabbed me again and held me tight and told me she loved me and she was so glad I was back and how much she needed me. ::sniffle:: I just need to get over whatever dysfunction *I* have that keeps me trying to make unworkable relationships succeed. I am surrounded by people who have shown their love and support for me in the past few weeks and I've wasted five years trying to get Mike to love me.

Going to try using this blog as a food journal/exercise journal. See next entry.

No comments: