Sunday, October 08, 2006

Tests Are Coming Back

Well, bugger. LOL Things are not as they have seemed. Oh, I'm healthy. No problem there. Mammogram came back fine. (I keep telling them my mom had breast cancer and I have taken a vow NEVER to have anything she has had--hence having fibromyaliga or some sort of enviro sensitivity for three years.

Not sure what the doctor is up to. She has ordered a lot of tests and thinks I might be "pre-diabetic". She also wants to see about my having too much testosterone -- something I have joked about for years. I'm one of the best men I know, on some levels. LOL

Okay, feeling to crappy to continue this right now. Took a break to work on the house and it involved going into the garage and opening old boxes. Found some COOL stuff, but between the increasingly bad withdrawal symptoms (YES, I'm still dealing with that), moving the cubical walls yesterday, the last few days of an astonishingly easy but still there period and who knows what else, I am in pretty bad shape. Jenni said "come play our cows". So that is what I am doing.

No comments: